1 Add a Listing
- Sign up and add your first listing using our simple and intuitive autocomplete map.
- Add other basic details to help us match you to the perfect buyer.
- Link to your website or MLS listing to present full details to potential matches.
- Be sure to add high-resolution photos as this will be what the other side see when we match you to others.
- Add as many listings to your account as you want.
2 Add a Want
- Next add a "Want", which describes what you (or your client) wants to purchase next.
- Using this information, we will match you to other suitable listings where the other side also wants what you're selling.
- You can add multiple "Want" profiles for each listing. i.e. if you or your client would buy a home up to 750,000 with a view, or 1,000,000 with a waterfront, then build 2 "Want" profiles for each of these wants.
3 Receive matches
- The House Harmony Matching Engine will now run...
- Just sit back and watch your inbox flood with “Perfectly Matched" deals.
- When you receive a match you will be able to "heart" it to show you like it. If the other party does the same, connect and make a deal!
- You can connect with any match, regardless of whether it's been hearted or not.
4 Connect with other party
- If you like a listing you've been matched with then go ahead and reach out to the other party to begin conversations on making the deal.
- Arrange to view the property as normal to ensure you like what you see.
5 Make deal
- When both parties have agreed to move ahead, make the deal as usual.
- Rinse and repeat.
- If you need more help, do not hesitate to contact us.